Thursday, October 25, 2012

Keeping Communication Open

It has been a pleasure working and collaborating with each of you. During this course I have learned a great deal about collaborating and communicating with groups. I feel as though we all have grown. I especially like how respect was shown during our class discussions and our blog post. Walden prides itself on building a community of learners, and I've enjoyed collaborating within that community.

I wish all of you the best, and I look forward to continuing our journey through our chosen profession at walden. It has been a journey, but one worth the effort. My mother use to tell me that "nothing ventured, nothing gained". We have ventured and we have gained knowledge and skillsets that will be beneficial to our professions.  Good Luck! It's been a pleasure.

3 comments:

  1. This has been a valuable experience as we are growing as professionals and enhancing our communication skills. Thank you for sharing your insights, knowledge, and opinions through this course as we learn together and from one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that we have ventured and gained throughout this class both as a group and as individuals. I appreciate all that you have had to offer throughout the course. I wish you luck in your future ventures both in your schooling and professionally. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your insights and providing support and feedback throughout the course. I really enjoyed reading your posts and comments. It is so wonderful that we are able to build positive and supportive relationships through this program to help us in our daily lives and careers. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete